Thursday, November 09, 2006

So, um, you know those days when you spring out of bed to greet the day with enthusiasm, only to wonder an hour later if it would have been better had you just rolled over and gone back to sleep? This was one of those days. I never spring out of bed, so when I did this morning, I just assumed it would be a productive day. After slogging to school through the pouring rain, spending forty-five minutes before class in the computer lab working hard, but accomplishing nothing, and sitting through class in cold, wet jeans, I was ready to rethink my earlier spring.

Other little things kept happening all day, but the grand finale was when I dropped the pizza I made for dinner upside down in my oven. Now there's pepperoni and cheese all over the oven door, all over the inside of the oven, in the cracks between the door and the oven, and even in the drawer underneath the oven. And because the oven was hot when I dropped the pizza, the cheese and pepperoni burnt onto it.

On the bright side, my brother Steve gets here for a visit tomorrow night. There's going to be some comic book shopping and lots and lots of eating. Yay!

No comments: