Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I have to say, I'm loving that there's something fun to do every weekend here. After an afternoon spent at the Halifax Shopping Centre, Dee and I took in the Christmas parade downtown. The streets were packed with excited parents and children, the majorettes' batons glowed in the dark, Santa Claus made an appearance, and a bunch of the seventy floats had penguins on them. Then it was time for some post-parade hot chocolate.

Last night a group from school went to a live taping of the CBC program This Hour Has 22 Minutes. I haven't watched that show much since Rick Mercer left, but I really enjoyed seeing how it gets put together. Plus it was a huge bonus to find out that Shaun Majumder is now a member of the cast because I think he's absolutely hilarious! Anyway, it was a fun evening, especially since the tickets were free.

Now it's time to settle down in front of the TV to see if I can find myself in any of the audience shots.

No comments: